SAVE ME, SAN FRANCISCO® VIP BACKSTAGE PASS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER.
REFERENCES TO ANY THIRD-PARTY ENTITY OR TRADEMARK DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS, AN ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SAVE ME, SAN FRANCISCO WINE CO., OR SAVE ME, SAN FRANCISCO® WINES.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Save Me, San Francisco VIP Backstage Pass Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by The Wine Group LLC doing business as Save Me, San Francisco Wine Co., 4596 Tesla Road Livermore, CA 94550 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, other alcoholic beverage suppliers, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, web design, advertising, marketing, public relations, and prize fulfillment companies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 10:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on March 1, 2017 and ends 5:00:00 p.m. PST on May 31, 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
4. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY METHOD: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes:
Each entrant is permitted only one (1) entry per day per person based on the e-mail address submitted.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize, twenty-five (25) first prizes, fifty (50) second prizes, and one hundred (100) third prizes will be awarded as follows:
|Grand Prize||Two (2) tickets for the winner and a guest to attend a Train concert, backstage passes with a possible meet and greet with one or more members of the band Train, and a check for US$2,300.00 to cover travel and other expenses associated with attending the concert.||Number of Grand Prizes awarded: One (1).||Approximate Retail value of the Grand Prize: US$3,000.|
|First Prize||One (1) guitar signed by one or more members of the band Train.||Number of First Prizes awarded: Twenty-five (25).||Approximate Retail Value of each first prize: US$250.|
|Second Prize||One (1) CD of Train’s new album, A Girl A Bottle A Boat.||Number of Second Prizes awarded: Fifty (50).||Approximate Retail Value of each second prize: US$10.|
|Third Prize||One (1) poster promoting the release of Train’s new album, A Girl A Bottle A Boat.||Number of Third Prizes awarded: One hundred (100).||Approximate Retail Value of each third prize: US$25.|
The Grand Prize winner will be awarded two (2) tickets for one (1) Train concert (the “Concert”) the date and location of which will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a Grand Prize is not redeemed, it is void. If a Grand Prize winner is unable to attend the concert on the date and location specified by Sponsor, or is unable to participate in any prize related activity on the date and location specified by Sponsor, then the Grand Prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided. In the event the Concert is cancelled for any reason, then that portion of prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation for that portion of prize will be provided. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided or due.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must be at least 21 years of age and may be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID in order to attend the Concert.
All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, hotel accommodations, transportation to and from airports or other ports of departure, telephone charges, meals, transportation to and from the Concert, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
7. PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: On or about June 5, 2017, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner, twenty-five (25) potential First Prize winners, fifty (50) potential second prize winners, and one hundred (100) potential Third Prize winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: The potential winners will be notified by email/phone and may be required to sign and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release (except where prohibited by law) (“Affidavit”), within two (2) days of receipt of Affidavit or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. Affidavit will be sent via email from Sponsor. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting.
Personally identifiable information, including entry information received, will be used to verify eligibility and award the prizes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account (email or device). Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because contact details, such as mobile telephone numbers or email addresses, are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
9. GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied with these Official Rules. By acceptance of the prize, each prize winner grants permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use his/her name, city, state, photos, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, you hereby agree to indemnify, release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes, any information included with your entry, and/or your acceptance or use or misuse of prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that you shall defend and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including the Website/any websites used in connection therewith and the prize awarded hereunder, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, terminated or suspended for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right and may choose to award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Website/any website involved in the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek all available remedies, including without limitation criminal prosecution, and damages, including without limitation attorneys’ fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email sent or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with an entry, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the Grand Prizes described herein. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
10. RULES/NAMES OF WINNERS: A copy of these Official Rules can be found on the Website. For the names of the prize winners, available for a period of at least 30 days after June 5, 2017, send a self-addressed-stamped envelope, to: The Save Me, San Francisco VIP Backstage Pass Sweepstakes, 4596 Tesla Road Livermore, CA 94550.
11. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or an appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco, California if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards to you shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.